“Bob is one of the best in this region. He has developed the rapport necessary
to get the respect of the agencies to work through these delicate situations.”
– Steven Brown, Adobe Associates
Bob Haroche works extensively in real estate, land use, and general commercial litigation. His practice encompasses all aspects of real estate law, including acquisition and development, zoning restrictions and entitlement processing, CEQA, environmental compliance, boundary and easement disputes, and issues involving brokers, lenders, and contractors. He has successfully represented his clients in front of a number of administrative and planning agencies, including the local Boards of Supervisors, city councils, and planning commissions, among many others. Bob is outstanding at dispute resolution — he is able to quickly grasp the larger picture of what his clients need, and use that understanding to obtain an effective, timely, and practical solution. Once he takes on a new matter, he commits fully, tenaciously, and tirelessly.
Bob’s ideal clients are individuals or small- to medium-sized firms located in northern California. His clients are typically smart, sophisticated, and active participants in their own legal and business strategies.
Bob cares deeply about educational issues and serves as the president of the Charter Foundation, a non-profit organization that supports the Sebastopol Charter School. He lives in Sebastopol with his wife and two sons. Originally from New York, he previously owned a web development and design company.
- Land Use
- Real Estate
- Probate and Trust Litigation
- Intellectual Property
- California Courts
- U.S. District Courts – Northern, Eastern, and Central Districts of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals – Ninth Circuit
- New York University (J.D., 1988)
- Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania (B.S.E., 1983)
- Sonoma County Bar Association
- California Bar Association
- President, Charter Foundation
- Sebastopol Chamber of Commerce
- Past President, Board of Directors, Sonoma County Animal Shelter
- Contributing Author, Developments In RICO Litigation (PLI)
- Contributing Author, Settling Securities Cases (ABA)